Today, we are tracking reliable discounts for AirPods, AirPods Pro, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 6. Most of these deals are part of the early Black Friday discounts, which provide historically low prices for all four products.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner of these suppliers. When you click on the link to make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the website running.
Starting with AirPods Pro, Woot has $194.99, Less than $249.00. Although Woot usually specializes in the sale of refurbished products, this sale is for the new version of AirPods Pro, which is the lowest price we tracked.
Soon, Walmart will offer AirPods with wireless charging boxes today. If you live in Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, or Pennsylvania, this should be on your radar. If you want, you can buy AirPods with a wireless charging case on Walmart.com at 7:00 pm tonight for only $108.00.
We usually see the best selling price of AirPods with wireless charging cases as low as around $140, so if you can take advantage of it, it’s a huge discount.
We will also track discounts on Best Buy and Amazon’s new Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 6 throughout its product line. Although the discount is not particularly high (discount $20), this is the first price cut promotion we have seen on both versions of the Apple Watch in 2020.
- Apple Watch SE, 40mm GPS-$259.00, less than $279.00 [Amazon / Best Buy]
- Apple Watch SE, 44mm GPS-$289.00, less than $309.00 [Amazon / Best Buy]
- Apple Watch SE, 40mm honeycomb-$309.00, down from $329.00 [Amazon / Best Buy]
- Apple Watch SE, 44mm cellular phone-$339.00, down from $359.00 [Amazon / Best Buy]
- Apple Watch Series 6, 40mm GPS-$379.00, less than $399.00 [Amazon / Best Buy]
- Apple Watch Series 6,44mm GPS-$409.00, less than $429.00 [Amazon / Best Buy]
- Apple Watch Series 6, 40mm Cellular-$479.00, less than $499.00 [Amazon / Best Buy]
- Apple Watch Series 6, 44mm Cellular-$509.00, less than $529.00 [Amazon / Best Buy]
Be sure to visit our complete transaction summary to purchase more Apple-related products and accessories, and then head to the Black Friday summary to prepare for all the best deals to happen next month.