Health officials warned that COVID-19 might be exposed in two restaurants on Long Island.
The alert was issued by the Suffolk County Health Services Department for these restaurants on Wednesday, November 11, with the following dates:
- Mannino’s restaurant is located between October 29 (Friday) and November 4 (Wednesday), at 1575 Montauk Highway, Oakdale;
- From Saturday October 31st to Monday November 2nd, the Country Idiot Irish Pub at 1487 Montauk Highway, Oakdale, Ireland
The health department said that those who may be exposed should self-monitor for symptoms within 14 days of going to the restaurant.
People who visit the store on those days should pay attention to the COVID-1
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing,
- Muscle or body aches,
- New taste or loss of smell,
- sore throat,
- Congestion or runny nose,
- Nausea or vomiting,
Health officials in Suffolk County also encourage people who may be exposed to be tested for COVID-19.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice’s free daily email and news alerts.