After some minor issues appeared last week, Raven Software returned to another set of Call of Duty: War ZoneWeapons. This time, the developers brought even greater changes to the AUG tactical rifle and the FFAR 1 assault rifle.
AUG, also known as Charles Tifal Rifle Charlie (Charles Tifal Rifle Charlie), acquired a nerd last week, but it seems not enough to control its power. This time, Raven once again increased the recoil of the gun, which will make it more difficult to control. Raven’s comment explained that it wants AUG to remain strong, but not as dominant as it has recently. Since these changes do not mean that the overall damage of the gun has changed, it is difficult to say how much nerf this is.
War zoneIn the past few weeks, another major firearm was the FFAR 1
View all the latest changes War zone For patches, you can view Raven’s full patch instructions.
Call of Duty: War Zone April 6 Patch Notes
- The “Geometry”, “Flora” and “Science Camouflage” categories now correctly show the camouflage challenge for R1 Shadowhunter.
Cold War Tactical Rifle Charlie (AUG)
- Increased recoil
Explosive weapons have a good line between inefficiency and oppression. The purpose of this change is to maintain its status as a power source while maintaining the difficulty of using weapons. Now, considering its lethality, we find it difficult to reach the goal. We will continue to monitor the performance of the “Charlie” tactical rifle and make other changes if necessary.
- ADS speed has been reduced
FFAR is a masterpiece in all industries. It has the damage and range of AR and the rate of fire of SMG. The wholesale function of FFAR makes SMG far ahead in our unlayered range. Ideally, FFAR can act as a mid-range leader and at the same time become a victim of weapons that perform well in short-range engagements. We make FFAR more in line with your expectations of AR-damage and range come at the cost of processing.
- The rear grip attachment that shows the advantages of ADS speed should now properly increase ADS speed.
- Fixed a bug in Groza that caused the 16.5-inch CMV military barrel to bypass damage attenuation.
- Fixed a bug in Ember Sighting Point that increased the ADS speed of XM4 and AK-47 instead of lowering it.
- Fixed a bug in Salvo Fast Mag, which did not reduce the ADS speed of FFAR 1 and M16.
- The suppressor effect wrapped in Pelington 703 should now correctly indicate its status bar.