Destiny 2: Warmind went live earlier this week and sent Guardians to Mars to clean a beef between an old machine and an old god. It's also the start of Destiny 2, Season 3, which includes some big changes to exotics and PvP actions. I have not spent much time on it, but I like what I've seen so far and the rollout seemed to be going pretty well ̵
Bungie said in the latest episode of "This Week" at Bungie that the following issues have been confirmed and are being worked on:
- Milestone Rewards of Clan XP: We have identified a problem in which players no powerful ones get Engrame when completing the Clan XP milestone. Players will instead be rewarded with Legendary Engrams and receive rewards below 340.
- Crucible Fireteam Matchmaking: Crucible Fireteam Matchmaking changes were temporarily disabled in Update 1.2.0 due to issues encountered at launch. Part of this feature has been activated. This will slightly improve the matchmaking experience for solo players compared to pre-built fire teams in Crucible playlists.
- Rat King: Due to a problem with Rat King, we temporarily disabled access to this weapon. Players may get in trouble if they currently have the weapon. Logging out and back to Destiny 2 will solve these problems.
- Strike Pursuits: We know and investigate issues where strikes in some games in the game may not be properly tracked. If you have encountered this problem, follow the mitigation steps.
- Console Performance: We are currently investigating player reports regarding effects on some consoles after Update 1.2.0
- Contenders Shell Engrams: Player reports that the Contender Shell awards Illuminated Season 2 engrams.
- Sekris Robes: We are investigating a problem that prevents the lower parts of Sekris robes from being properly displayed in the game.
- Shadow Dance and Salute Emotes: We are investigating a problem that could prevent the Shadow Dancer or Salute Emotes from being accessible in the Emote Collection of players licensed to use these emotes.
- Season 3 Emblems: We are investigating a problem where stowed Season 3 emblems may not appear in the Emblem Collection for players who do not have warming.
- Gunsmith Mods: We are investigating a problem that presented players get some of the gunsmith's legendary mods.
- Blessing of the Vanguard / Crucible: We are investigating a problem where the blessing of the vanguard and the blessing of the Crucible are currently not available from their respective merchants.
- Joining Allies: We're investigating reports of players getting stuck in strikes in endless Joining Allies loops. Players who encounter this issue should sign up to the # Help forum and add their video footage to this issue.
A 22.214.171.124 update will address the Rat King issue and some other issues, but is not expected to be released until May 15. There is also a problem with the Destiny 2 Companion API, which allows players to view their characters and inventory online through the mobile companion app or in third-party applications.
For now, you can get around this problem by signing in to all the platforms associated with your Bungie.net account on all platforms. This should also be resolved by the update 126.96.36.199.