- The Boston Medical Center Clinic provides COVID-19 vaccination for residents who are not eligible. WCVB Boston
- Error allowed dozens of ineligible people to get COVID injections at Dorchester CBS Boston
- After the wrong registration, the unqualified person was vaccinated at the Russell Auditorium Boston.com
- Before Massachusetts expanded eligibility, Boston had lucky people over the age of 18 who received the coronavirus vaccine.
- “Wrong” allows dozens of unqualified people to get COVID vaccine at CBS Boston in Dorchester
- View all reports from Google News