The Washington capital started the “Weird Year” motif with a very low scoring rate on the way against the New York Islanders.
The first stage: There is no goal.
Phase 2: There is no goal here either.
The third stage: Nu-uh.
Therefore, the overtime begins and until the time is up, the Isle Islands have been acting as a real haven.
The gunfight bullet is coming.
- Eberle didn’t put the cookies in the basket
- Oshie didn’t put the cookies in the basket
- Beauvillier puts the cookies in the basket
- Backstrom puts the cookies in the basket
- Nelson didn̵
- Kuznetsov put the cookies in the basket!
Capitalized win! Sami shut up!
- Before this tour, the capital took a three-day break, which may be too much. They performed well in the 21st to 9th stages, with Semyon Varlamov having only 3 goals. It was a dull start, but the situation has improved.
- apart from Ilya Samsonov A lot of work must be done before Caps wakes up to keep Caps in the game. He is magnificent, especially in the first period he saved this monster.
Locked in 🥪 pic.twitter.com/gAGe4M5r9M
—Washington Capitals (@Capitals) April 22, 2021
- Congratulations to Sammy and Varly for the suspension of classes (26 saved times) and the suspension of virtual asterisks (28 saved times).
- After the first stage, I really liked the Washington drama. Although they cannot generate any close opportunities, they have many chances of failure (for example, more than 70% of the number of attempts). The network speed collapse should be a top priority for Saturday’s rematch.
- Total loser Anthony Mantha No score. pitiful.
- Michael Raffl He made his debut as the capital, and you will understand why the coach loves him. He behaved very physically. It always seems to be in a safe position.
- Working overtime is very torture. There have always been hockey pucks on the island. Carlson stayed on the ice for about three minutes.
#JoeBSuitOfTheNight #CapsIsles pic.twitter.com/D8TFrZ8sJg
—Iiano Oland (@ianoland) April 22, 2021
I prefer a scoreboard like 8-7, but I can admit that this is a very good game-once we have passed the miserable first quarter.
Hey, this is an idea: I am tired of the Mass Mutual East department. I miss the Caps playing against other teams in Detroit, Vancouver and Colorado, where all my exhausted sons are hanging out. By the way, Vrana, Panick and Brakovsky all scored tonight. I am not saying to make you sad or otherwise. I just hope the NHL won’t feel so fragmented this season.I want to cheer for the players with team.
Anyway, see you on Saturday night.
Coverage of RMNB blocks
Screenshot courtesy of NBC Sports Washington