- Forum battle: looking for the new owner of the legendary group in the campaign “Washington Post”
- Two billionaires took the first step, trying to lay off the Chicago Tribune from hedge funds
- The Tribune Publishing confirmed the competitor’s bid, saying it could lead to a “higher offer” from the Chicago-based newspaper company Chicago Tribune.
- Billionaire’s bid for Tribune beats Alden Global Bloomberg
- Tribune’s board of directors will consider a $680 million bid after approving the lower offer
- View all reports from Google News