Ubisoft promised that the next Assassin’s Creed Valhalla patch will be deployed soon, and the boy has already been delivered. It will be launched on the PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 platforms tomorrow. If you are using the latest Sony computer, update 1.1.1 will take up about 2GB of space. For PS4 users, this patch will be in the same region-up to 3GB. We have improved performance, fixed various bugs, and added Ubisoft Connect achievements. Therefore, without further ado, let’s take a look at the complete patch list for update 1
Ubisoft Connect achievements
In-game support for Ubisoft Connect achievements has been added to the game.
- Conditions for unlocking tasks-related or non-repeatable achievements:
- After the player completes the new task, an achievement that meets the unlocking conditions will pop up.
- Conditions for unlocking countable/repeatable achievements:
- As long as the player performs an action related to the achievement after unlocking the conditions, the achievement will pop up.
- Now, “Animus Pulse” will only highlight the corpse when necessary.
- It is no longer possible to use the “throwing weapon” privilege to automatically looting enemies.
- Adjusted AI detection when evading or using camouflage in the air.
- Paying tribute to “Death Stranding” adds rewards.
- Quiver and rations will now be replenished when they are upgraded when they are exhausted.
- When the player has the maximum amount, the white dots indicating that the ration/adrenaline/arrow loot is out of the interaction range will no longer be displayed.
- Now, players can use the “wake up” function at any time in Asgard. Previously, you had to complete the first task.
- Now, whenever the game detects that it cannot continue or restarts the task, the daily task will be reset. The task can then be reactivated at the notifier.
- The “text-to-speech” function has been added to the letters found in the game.
- Added previews in color blindness and subtitle options.
- Adjust the damage to the lost wolf boss and get its value to reduce friction when playing Drengr difficulty.
- Harpoon Lvl 1/2 with initial damage balanced
Performance and stability
- Improved performance and stability.
Graphics, audio, animation
- Solve various graphics problems.
- Solve various cutting problems.
- Solved various NPC animation problems.
- Solved the problem of shaking when hitting the dummy with a poisoned arrow.
- (Hitman) Before picking it up, power up Mjolnir.
- Solved the problem that the shouts of war would appear repeatedly or repeatedly.
- Fixed an issue where blowing the horn and starting to move forward with his left foot would sometimes cause Eivor’s foot to slip.
- (Photo Mode) Solve the problem of deforming children’s faces when zooming in with the photo mode camera.
- Solved the problem that the resolution of some Raven skins may be low.
- (PS4) Optimized some textures on PS4.
- Resolved a texture issue near Cicestre Monastery, which caused players to get out of sync when traversing textures.
Task, world, auxiliary activity
- Solved a problem in “The Legend of Beowulf”, the clue mark will remain after investigation.
- Solved the problem that NPCs sometimes could not spawn in “Tricky Situation”.
- Solved an issue where players might fish on Baker Plains.
- Resolved an issue in the “Fishing Lesson” that in some cases prevented players from completing the World Series.
- Solved the problem of players getting stuck after promising to join Lincolncire after returning from Vinland.
- Solved the problem that players may fall into boss battles in “Cruel Destiny”. *Yes, it is indeed a cruel fate. *
- Solved the problem that some treasures would not be in their location or could not be looted. (Grandbridgescire, Hamptunscire, Oxenefordscire, Eurvicscire)
- Fixed an issue where players might receive an online service error when trying to save.
- Solved the issue that the player had a black screen after building the blacksmith.
- Solved the problem that players did not receive “Storm and Rain” after completing “Disconnection”.
- Solved an issue in “Going Light” where Haytham would get stuck on the boat when shooting arrows randomly into the water.
- Solved an issue that prevented players from interacting with reconciling NPCs.
- Solved an issue that prevented players from completing clues and riddles.
- Solved the problem that players could not complete the mission due to lack of Ealdorman.
- Solved the problem that the mission target mark in “The Devil Has All the Best Tone” points to the wrong destination.
- Resolved an issue in “War Tired” that prevented players from completing missions when Ceolbert was accidentally killed.
- Resolved an issue that prevented players from starting the encounter with Daughters of Lerion. (Cornelly, Godria)
- Solved the problem in “Binding Destiny” that caused the boss to get into trouble.
- Solved the problem that Estrid might get stuck in Taken.
- Resolved an issue in “Pluck the Quill” where players sometimes cannot interact with Aelwyn.
- Resolved an issue in “Binding Destiny” that caused the boss to fall underground when diving with Valkyrie.
- Solved the problem of smart price, which prevented players from completing tasks.
- Using a golden nose to solve a problem in “Wild Boar”, that is, in some cases the wild boar sometimes disappears.
- Solved an issue in the bleeding Lee, that Erke might be in the wrong position.
- Solved an issue in “Blood and Bonds” where players could not complete tasks or report to Randvi.
- Solved an issue in “The Prodigal Prince” that prevented players from completing tasks.
- Resolved an issue that prevented players from completing the Mystery of the Old Cellar.
- Resolved an issue in “The Past and Present” that prevented players from completing tasks.
- Solved the problem that Mari Lwyd’s disguise would not disappear after completing Glowecestrescire Arc. *Everyone likes that point jpg *
- Solved a problem in “The Road to Harmatia” that prevented players from completing the mission.
- Solved the problem that Knud may fall into “small problems”.
- Solved an issue that prevented players from interacting with Ubba in Ragnar’s Sons.
- Solved the problem of puppets and prisoners fighting against the National People’s Congress before the start of Baxin.
- Solved an issue in “Brewing Rebellion” that prevented the player from forcibly opening the door of the Buckingham Longhouse.
- Solved an issue in “Bridge of Oppression” that prevented players from completing the mission.
- (Spoiler alert) Solved an issue in the Killer King that prevented Ivar from reaching the door of Rhodri’s room.
- Resolved an issue in “Hell Demon” that prevented the player from inspecting one of the cows.
- Solved various misplaced textures or objects.
- Several situations where the player may get stuck are solved.
- A floating boat moored in Vinland.
Games, battles, artificial intelligence
- Solved various NPC behavior problems.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs sometimes returned to the place where they escaped, but they are still being searched.
- Solved the problem of whales sometimes starting to escape in the air.
- Solved the problem of archery being blocked by M and K holding down the SHIFT key.
- Resolved an issue that caused the use of the burning or poison trap of a Predator’s bow to block the player’s view.
- Resolved an issue where the guards sometimes watched Eifel with oil tanks burning down his faction members without hostility. *I’m fine. carry on. *
- Solved the problem of throwing corpses at NPC to kill NPC in Vinland.
- Solved the problem of evacuating Bjorn from the crew.
- Solved the problem of Mentor’s Set, even if equipped with 2-4 sets of equipment, the perk of the gear sometimes cannot be activated.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the player from controlling the crow when the Q or E button was assigned to a move action.
Ability, privilege, skill
- Solved the problem that certain area special skills may not be able to use the guide arrow correctly.
- Solved the problem that an NPC would not leave Eivor when using Feign Death.
- Solve the problem that some functions are not effective for hostile dogs.
- Solved the problem that “people’s best friend” could not be unlocked after completing the task “small problem”.
- Solved a problem with Mentor’s Set, that is, even if equipped with 2-4 sets, Gear Revitalization sometimes cannot be activated.
- Solved various UI/HUD issues.
- Solved the problem that the number of arrows might remain at 12.
- Fixed an issue where UI language changes were not applied during battle.
- When browsing tattoos in the Animus store, the camera will now be closer to the character.
- Solved the problem that sometimes the color-blind preview cannot be displayed in the menu.
- Solved the problem that the color difference value was not applied to the “Ancient Order” menu.
- Fixed an issue where blank boxes would appear in the “Completed Tasks” list.
- Solved the problem that opening the menu immediately before hitting the ground can eliminate the damage caused by a fall.
- Solved the problem that automatic robbery was invalid when the enemy was unconscious.
- Solved the problem of not being able to raid Raculf Monastery.
- Solved the problem of missing some icons in the newly acquired God’s favor.
- Solved the problem that sometimes the in-game news could not be loaded correctly.
- Resolved an issue that caused players to receive incorrect items when purchasing Vegvisir (Front) or Muninn (Front) plans.
- Resolved an issue that allowed players to obtain a copy of the Asgardian Ship Plan.
- Added a respawn point before the boss fight in the big family.
- Solved an issue that prevented players from moving quickly after 1.0.4.
- Added forced trigger feedback for Xbox / PlayStation controller bow shooting.