As the host in s today, Arsenal are trying to get as hot as possible with the combined speed of Hector Bellerín and Gabriel Martinelli. Chelsea centre-back Thiago Silva (Thiago Silva) did not clear the cross of the former player, who was falling and shooting on his Brazilian counterpart.
Fortunately, the young man failed to make proper contact on the ball. Otherwise, the Blues will be in trouble.
Chelsea tried to answer through Christian Pulisic (Christian Pulisic) and Mason Mount (Mason Mount), the former got a free kick near Arsenal’s penalty spot, the latter was taken by the latter and almost took the ball Kick into the goal. This attempt did beat the front wall of the British midfielder, but there was not enough arc to enter the net.
From then on, Chelsea began to challenge the hosts with the chance of scoring, and both sides shouted from their attempts. Until the softest free throw ever was favored by Arsenal, Kieran Tierney either threw himself on the floor or relied on Rees James to get rid of the weight completely behind him.
Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette (Alexandre Lacazette) came on to receive the ball and changed his chances. There is no God̵
Unfortunately, this goal strengthened Arsenal’s confidence and their players seemed to ignore their poor form until this game. The second goal will come soon after the penalty was awarded by Granit Xhaka, N’Golo Kanté gave a free kick in a rare error by the Frenchman.
Manager Frank Lampard called for a change in the course of the game and made two changes during the half-time break. Jorginho and Callum Hudson-Odoi ) Enter the court in place of Mateo Kovacic and Timo Werner. But what we got was a freak goal by Bukayo Saka, whose cross fooled everyone (including himself) into our goal.
At least with the assistance of CHO, we were comforted by Tammy Abraham. Jorginho’s shot was defended by Arsenal goalkeeper Bernd Leno, which was also a penalty. The definition in the textbook is “too little, too late.”
- The preferred guard is back! A real boxing day surprise.
- Subs are Jorginho of Mateo Kovacic, Callum Hudson-Odoi of Timo Werner and Kai Havertz of N’GoloKanté.
- Due to the ineffective decision-making of the referee and Chelsea, Arsenal’s seven invincible games have ended.
- In the early stages of the game, we really need to eliminate waste in front of the goal. The goal in the opening remarks crazy changed the balance of the game, and Arsenal has proved this today.
- Next up: Aston Villa in… the Premier League at Stamford Bridge… Within 48 hours? ? ? Gosh!