The possible direction of Lotttttta “WandaVision” is now available for the last two episodes. Don’t be too ahead, but it’s crazy to think about what it can usually set in the MCU. (The show is dedicated to those who are passionate about it but haven’t yet.)
• After officially joining Jake Marisnick (Jake Marisnick) last night, it is possible to give up and lose Phillip Ervin’s decision. This is an interesting decision because it is easy to happen In the roster, both became the 4th and 5th outfielders. The Cubs have three main outfielders, and they can deal with right-handers rather than left-handers. Irving would be that guy. Marisnick’s left-handers’ shooting percentage is much better than right-handers, but the left-handers̵
• Therefore, without Irvin (or Michael Hermosillo) as a substitute, the Cubs would not have a really good outfielder against left-handers. This seems to be a strange, self-caused problem. Maybe the Cubs think they have to perform well on the offer anyway to ensure that Joc Pederson can be started every day, so that they occupy a position… But they certainly won’t fight against every difficult left-handed Jason Heyward, right? Are we still not learning the lesson about optimizing his performance? Also: If Ian Happ takes a new step towards lefties, it will definitely help all of this. So far in his career, his work on the right of the plate has been unstable, but he has gained much less experience there. There may be a lot of room for growth.
• Obviously, the hope of the Cubs is that Irvine will clear the immunity and can fully push to AAA Iowa like yesterday’s Sergio Alcantara (Sergio Alcantara). Then, at least they can keep him until, unless it is obvious, they need to deal with lefties.
• Expect more from Jake Arrieta, but there are some good offers:
Jake Arrieta: “I never want to make myself seem incapable of participating in a game-filling the gap-but is it a little different here in Chicago? Of course.
“It will be very special to be able to put on this uniform and wear size 49 at Wrigley Stadium.”
-Patrick Mooney (@PJ_Mooney) February 20, 2021
Arrieta reunited with Contreras:
“I can see his eyes-he focused on the eyes. It’s nice to see his smile. He gave me a big hug and almost hurt me a little. Same as Rizzo. It was great to hug that guy this morning . Nice to see him again.”
-Tony Andracki (@TonyAndracki23) February 20, 2021
Jake Arrieta became the Cubs again: “This is where I want to be… It’s special to play for a manager who caught me invulnerable.”
-Jesse Rogers (@JesseRogersESPN) February 20, 2021
• Arrieta talks about the time she has been with Adbert Alzolay so far, and is a senior veteran (NBC Sports Chicago): “He is a You can tell who he wants. No doubt. He is focused, he asks a lot of questions, you can say that he likes this game… In his career, he must not only perform well in the wild, but also perform well in the wild. I’m proud of this. And, if I can help him improve his career, even a little bit, it will make the whole organization better. I set the tone in the room very early: I hope these guys I understand and know that they can come to me anytime, anywhere. It doesn’t matter to me whether it’s a personal issue or something related to baseball.”
• Ian Happ loves:
Ian Happ is one of the best draft values of 2021. NFBC – 163
19’+20′ to 9/3
.286 / .365 / .603
21 hours 3SB
12.3% of body weight
The 9/3 foul ball slipped out of the face and injured his eyes. Go back to 9/5 and get .171/.259/.276 in 85PA.
The breakthrough season is coming. #FantasyBaseball pic.twitter.com/3ebEF2kyKx
— February 20, 2021, Jorge Montanes (@Roto_Nino)
• Bouguer just refused to hit the pitcher:
“I don’t want to watch the pitcher’s hits. Not anymore. I’m fine.”
Don’t miss @BoogSciambi’s unwritten rule set this week!
🎧>> https://t.co/77W9dfSSAW pic.twitter.com/hVtSFiXsUG
-Iowa Cubs (@IowaCubs) February 20, 2021
• 19-year-old Patrick Williams brought a lot of fun to the Bulls:
-Blacher National Bulls (@BN_Bulls) February 21, 2021
• In summary:
You can’t show the compilation without showing the best one pic.twitter.com/tmAVJNOaIP
-GamelinkReviews (@GamelinkReviews) February 20, 2021