قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Entertainment / 50 points implies that Lil Wayne made a mistake when meeting with President Trump: “Oh no”

50 points implies that Lil Wayne made a mistake when meeting with President Trump: “Oh no”



50 cents seemed to worry Lil Wayne’s meeting with President Trump, who swept the Internet by storm on Thursday.

Lil Wayne, whose nickname is Lway Wayne, posted a photo of himself standing next to the president on Twitter.

Wayne said: “In addition to everything he has done so far in criminal reform, a great meeting with @realdonaldtrump @potus, the platinum plan will give the community real ownership,” Wayne said. “He listened to what we are going to say today and promised that he will and can do it.”

This photo shows the 38-year-old rapper smiling broadly beside Trump, all wearing red, white and blue with thumbs up.

RAPPER LIL WAYNE meets Ace

Lil Wayne shocked social media users after sharing a photo of himself next to President Trump. The rapper praised Trump's criminal reforms and proposed a

Lil Wayne shocked social media users after sharing a photo of himself next to President Trump. The rapper praised Trump’s criminal reforms and proposed a “platinum plan.”
(Fraser Harrison/Getty Images)

The 50 cents, real name Curtis James Jackson III, has been at the center of the controversy before encouraging voters to support the president and then withdrawing his support earlier this week. He hinted on Twitter that he felt that his friend Lil Wayne made a mistake.

“Oh, without Wayne, I would never accept this picture,” 50 tweeted.

His reaction is facial emoji emoji.

In his own explanation of the meeting, Lil Wayne praised Trump’s “Platinum Plan”, which includes the capital that will be obtained by creating 3 million jobs in black communities in the next four years Add nearly 500 billion dollars and strengthen Trump’s immigration policies to protect American jobs, according to his website.

A week after expressing support for the president, “50% of Donald Trump” said

At the same time, 50’s own controversy ended when he ended his political support for Trump, which all began when he criticized Joe Biden’s tax plan.

On October 19, 50 Cent in the Instagram caption wrote: “FK! (Vote veto) IM OUT is out.” The FK New York Knicks never won. I don’t care if Trump doesn’t like black people. 62% of people don’t mind you. “

Among critics in the 1950s was his own ex-girlfriend, comedian Chelsea Handler, who was very frustrated with Trump’s support. Handler said that 50 points is no longer her “favorite ex-boyfriend”, which left a deep impression on 50 points. After the comedian offered to pay the rapper’s tax, he finally cancelled his support.

The final position of 50 cents was expressed in a tweet late Saturday, when the rapper wrote: “Another round of F–K Donald Trump, I never liked him.

“As far as I know, he founded me and killed my friend Angel Fernandez, but this is history. Lol,” the 50-year-old added.

ICE CUBE can be used with ace, and still can’t choose

Ice Cube, a rapper born in O’Shea Jackson, also discussed Trump’s “Platinum Plan.” Earlier this month, he admitted that he had been negotiating with the President, which also led to continued backlash from Trump critics and his fans.

Ice Cube has been calling for the system through his music for more than three decades, but recently he has turned to political action. Throughout the summer, he published “The Contract with Black America,” calling for reforms to narrow the country’s opportunity gap.

Since then, Ice Cube has insisted that he engage with Republicans and Democrats, noting that only the Trump campaign has agreed to make progress on his “Signing with Black America.”

The hip-hop star explained in a speech on the “Daily Show with Trevor Noah” that the backlash he received from appearing to be a Trump supporter was misguided and pointed out The goal is still to work with those in power.

Click here for FOX News App

Both Trump and Biden have received the support of many celebrities. Election day is November 3.

Representatives of 50 Cent and Lil Wayne did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment

Mariah Haas and Tyler McCarthy of Fox News contributed to this report.




Source link