- 46 new COVID-19 infections have been reported, driving the spread of a total of more than 21,000 cases across the state.
- There are 46 new coronavirus infections in Hawaii.No new dead Honolulu star advertisers
- Oahu north and west facing coast high surf warning effective KITV Honolulu
- The next batch of COVID-19 vaccines will arrive in Hawaii this week
- The northwest big wave arrives tonight, issuing a strong surf warning to star advertisers on Kauai and Honolulu on Oahu
- View all reports from Google News