- About a third of Americans said they were dissatisfied with President Joe Biden’s intellectual acumen.
- Most people of 61% have at least some confidence in Biden’s cognitive abilities.
- A poll conducted by people familiar with the matter found that Republican voters and older Americans were even more dissatisfied.
- Visit the “Business” section of Insider for more stories.
A new “Insider” survey found that although questions about President Joe Biden’s mental health continued throughout the 2020 campaign, most Americans said he was in the job, and 33 % Of people said they were dissatisfied with his sharpness of thinking.
Insider and SurveyMonkey conducted a nationwide sample survey of 1
Opinion polls show whether Biden, 78, supports this job, is supported by 61% of Americans.
Although former President Donald Trump is committed to portraying Biden as a sport for the elderly, the president maintained these figures, and even Trump even asked Biden to take a cognitive test and perform performance on him after the debate became stronger. Elevating drug testing against Senator Bernie Sanders.
Trump’s attack eventually benefited Biden inadvertently by lowering expectations for speeches and debate performances, but the president’s age left room for fewer hyperbolic problems.
Those who filled out the SurveyMonkey survey for “Insider” were asked, “How confident are you in President Biden’s sharp thinking and ability to serve as president?”
- 24% said they were “very confident”.
- Almost 20% said they were “very confident”.
- 17.7% said they were just “somewhat confident”.
- 10.8% said they were “not too confident”.
- 22.8% said they were “not confident at all”.
- Almost 5% said they “don’t know”.
Age and party affiliation seem to influence people’s reactions:
- Thirty-one percent of respondents over the age of 60 said they were “not at all confident” in Biden’s ability to serve as president.
- Among people between the ages of 18 and 29, only 12% hold the same view.
- Among those who said they might vote in the Republican primaries or primaries in the state, 50% said they were “not at all confident” in Biden’s sharpness of thinking. This is all the demographics we tracked. The highest level in.
- Almost 70% of major Democratic voters said that they are “very confident” or “very confident” in Biden’s perception and ability to complete work.
The SurveyMonkey audience survey comes from a national sample and has conducted a census by age and gender. Encourage respondents to complete the survey through charitable donations. Generally speaking, digital polls tend to favor people who can access the Internet. SurveyMonkey Audience does not attempt to weight its sample based on race or income. On February 22, 2021, polling data collected 1,154 respondents, with a margin of error of 3 percentage points.