Richmond, Virginia -As of December 26, since March, Virginia is currently reporting 329,577 cases of coronavirus throughout the Commonwealth.
[Where are Virginia’s coronavirus cases? The latest from the health department]
The total on Saturday was 329,577 cases, an increase from the total on Friday of 327,933 cases.
The following is a breakdown of the 1
- 172 new cases in Prince William County
- 161 new cases in Loudoun County
- 94 new cases in Henrico County
- 66 new cases in Hanover County
- 60 new cases in Tazewell County
- 56 new cases in Richmond
- 49 new cases in Chesterfield County
- 47 new cases in Norfolk
- 43 new cases in Frederick County
- 40 new cases in Roanoke County
- 36 new cases in Campbell County
- 35 new cases in Lynchburg
- 34 new cases in Pittsburgh County
- 32 new cases in Bedford County
- 26 new cases in Wise County
- Chesapeake, Shenandoah and Henry counties have 25 new cases
- 24 new cases in Virginia Beach
- 18 new cases in Sposhwaniya County
- 17 new cases in Roanoke and Manassas
- 16 new cases in Warren County
- 15 new cases in Amherst County and Winchester
- 13 new cases in Danville
- 12 new cases in Waynesboro, Salem, Appomattox County and New Kent County
- There are 11 new cases in Fairfax County, Rockingham County, Portsmouth, Franklin County, Lee County, Halifax County, Gouchland County and Prince George County
- 10 new cases in Augusta County, Martinsville and Mecklenburg County
- Nine new cases in Culpeper County, Bottuart County, Scott County and Lancaster County
- 7 new cases in Newport News
- Harrisonburg, Fauquier County, Caroline County, Manassas Park and Petersburg have 6 new cases
- 5 new cases in Allegheny County, King William County, Patrick County and Northumberland County
- There are 4 new cases in Richmond County, James City County, Lexington, Gloucester County, Clark County, Brunswick County, Craig County and Covington
- Stafford County, Suffolk County, Montgomery County, Pohartan County, Isle of Wight County, Orange County, West County, Buckingham County, Dickenson County, Norton, Middlesex County and Hehe 3 new cases in Hexian
- Lennenberg County, Prince Edward County, Russell County, King George County, Page County, Radford, Greensville County, Westmoreland County, Matthews County, Dinwiddie County and Sussek 2 new cases in Si County
- In Staunton, Pulski County, Albemarle County, Charlottesville, Giles County, Buchanan County, Franklin, Floyd County, Bristol, York County, Charles City County, Highlands County, Essex County and Emporia have 1 new case
As of Saturday, the Virginia Department of Health reported that 4,911,294 tests had been conducted.
The term “encountered test” includes individuals who have undergone multiple tests due to occupation, high-risk status, or need negative results to return to work. The health department began to use this indicator on May 1. for more information, please click here.
WSLS 10 Copyright 2020-All rights reserved.