From understanding the map, earning bonus points, taking advantage of vehicles to break through the tribe, and even completing auxiliary activities such as Dragon Relic, we can introduce you how to get in the latest Zombies mode (outbreak) in a complete guide success.
- Look for the “star” icon on the map because this indicates your main goal-it can be one of five possible goals. If you do not complete the main objective, you will not be able to move to the next area.
- It’s easy to be caught off guard in an outbreak, so make the most of the available field upgrades. Although many of these special features are provided, we find that Healing Aura Tier III (especially when you upgrade its different levels) will be vital to your team. Not only can it rejuvenate any teammates who have been knocked down, but it can also restore your health.
- Not enough ammunition? Look for the bullet icon that appears on the mini map to find the ammunition boxes around the map.
- Don’t be afraid to spice things up! It turns out that teams with different payloads are much more successful than teams with the same weapons, payloads and field upgrades.
- Don’t underestimate any scattered zombies. As you continue to explore nearby buildings, or when using things like Pack-a-Punch or Arsenal Machine, the one you choose to live will eventually become an underestimated zombie. You are dead. When these bizarre zombies manage to connect with a group of people, you will be surprised how easy it is to be caught off guard and swarm quickly.
Bonus points for melee zombies in early difficulty levels
Just like the standard zombie mode, Outbreak provides additional points for melee zombies. Although this is not a big bonus, when you use it for the first time, any other points will help you unlock upgrades faster.
Please keep in mind that on the second difficulty, slashing zombies is not necessarily an effective strategy, unless you manage to win enough points to justify a punch with a rare green combat knife or higher. Although you can upgrade the enemy with the most shots, you will fight elite and special zombies, the latter becoming more frequent.
Also, if you must use weapons, try aiming for headshots, because these headshots will also earn you extra points.
Teamwork makes dreams come true
The success of the outbreak boiled down to teamwork. Without communication, your team will quickly become overspend, and it will be much more difficult to accomplish the goal than it should be.Therefore, if you are playing with a random team or even a group of friends, be sure to speak aloud and start coordinating calls, including asking for help, calling for loot, other activities, etc.
If your friends are not online, if you are struggling with the success of a random group, we recommend that you use a dedicated “burst” personal playlist. This not only allows you to get some much-needed exercises, but also makes your overall burst experience easier.
Do not traverse different worlds in a hurry, because you will benefit from persisting and plundering the different areas that each map must provide. This will become very clear as you start browsing each map, as you will start to discover hidden loot boxes in buildings and other random locations, which contain rare weapons, rescues, ammunition, armor and even consumables.Although these loot boxes are not marked on your mini map, you can find the sound by listening to a clang-like sound, and then make a childish laugh. If you can hear this sound, it means that you can find a loot box somewhere nearby.
However, these boxes have different levels of rarity, so don’t be surprised if you need to do some searching before encountering a rare box.
Buy armor as soon as possible
As you begin to open more and more loot boxes, you will quickly begin to collect a large number of impressive rescue items. You will want to make the most of these scraps by purchasing armor from Arsenal machines that can be found throughout the map.
The colors of these machines are red and gray, with standing, armored mannequins. As you progress through the waves and different areas, the difficulty of the game will begin to increase significantly, and if you plan to survive, you must wear armor.
Armor is not the only upgrade product you can buy, because you can also buy weapon damage, which we found to be more powerful than “one-click punch” weapons. Although armor should always be your top priority, we definitely recommend that you upgrade your weapon’s damage when you have enough free points.
The vehicle is not only used for travel from point A to point B
Although vehicles such as cars and light trucks will make it so easy to explore large maps of explosions, they are also very useful for running hordes of zombies. Although they will eventually get damaged over time, finding a new car for you and your team shouldn’t be too troublesome because we find that they are often generated on different maps.In addition, if you want to shoot down at least 100 zombies with a vehicle, you will complete the “Operation Dark” challenge. If you complete all nine challenges, you will unlock a unique “Gray Matter” epic sniper rifle blueprint.
For more detailed information on how to unlock each of the 9 Dark Ops challenges in “Outbreak,” check out the complete guide below: